No Croutons Required - The Winner of the April Challenge and the Theme for May

Congratulations to Linda for her victorious Smokey Tomato and Rosemary Soup. Her birthday menu is irresistible besides. Do be sure to check out the other submissions for the April Tomato Challenge.

It seems Spring has finally arrived, and to celebrate, I'm choosing berries as the theme for May's No Croutons Required. Make any vegetarian soup or salad featuring the berries of your choice. Think savory dinner accompaniments or sweet tempting desserts. You have until the 20th of the month to send in your entry. Submission guidelines can be found here.

7 comments:

CurryLeaf said...

Congrats to the winner. Love the next theme and I have some very perfect ideas for it.
It was great to read your comment on the patties.I wanted to leave a comment here but could not do so.Thanks for the comment ans the recipe.The patties were delish

Ramya Vijaykumar said...

Oh there are lots entries it should some time before I go thru them... Btw taken note of the berrylicious event shall send in some recipes...

eatme_delicious said...

Hmmm I don't usually use berries in savoury food... I'll have to see if I can come up with something!

Lisa Turner said...

Ashley, your entry doesn't have to be savory. It can be a sweet dessert too. I think I am going to go with savory though. Perhaps a soup!

Ivy said...

Lovely theme Lisa. The only berries we get here in Athens are strawberries and hope to come up with something.

Jacqueline Meldrum said...

Roll on all the lovely entries!

goodshoeday said...

Am so pleased to have won and I had such fun am now trying to think of something with berries - quite a tough one I think but should produce some interesting entries. Looking forward to seeing what people come up with.
Linda (aka goodshoeday)