No Croutons Required - The Winner for February and the Theme for March

Congratulations to Alisa of One Frugal Foodie for winning the potato soup and salad challenge with this lovely Creamy Potato Miso Soup. She certainly had some tough competition.

I'm especially eager for Spring right now and after much thought, decided to focus on a cuisine from a warmer area of the globe and to go with a theme that falls in line with my specialty. For March, the challenge is to come up with an Indian or Indian-style vegetarian soup or salad. Soupy dal dishes are also welcomed. You have until the 20th to email us your entry. For a recap of the submission guidelines, please go here.

6 comments:

Valerie Harrison (bellini) said...

Congratulations to the winner Lisa. I lopk forward to March:D

Jacqueline Meldrum said...

Good challenge Lisa! I am liking my soup spicey, so this one will be spot on for me :)

Ivy said...

Congrats to the winner. The soup does look delicious. Must see if I can find any Indian style soups.

Anonymous said...

Nice event coming up. I am looking forward to send my entry!

Rama

VV said...

Just so happened we made 3 soups last weekend, 2 of them Indian style! So I sent in my entry.

Anonymous said...

Just sent in my entry Lisa.