No Croutons Required - The Winner and June's Challenge

The votes are in and the winner of May's Cheese Salad Challenge is Kittie of Kittens in the Kitchen who just barely made the deadline with this tempting Hot (Sauce!) Potato, Pear & Blue Stilton Salad. Kittie drizzled her salad with some extremely hot sauce made from scotch bonnet chili peppers. Heat lover that I am, I would be sure to enjoy this! Congratulations Kittie!

Kittie's Pear Salad

I will be hosting the next edition of No Croutons Required. The theme for June is soups or salads featuring legumes because beans and pulses are an important part of a healthy vegetarian diet. Whole, or split, big or small, anything belonging to the legume family qualifies. Submissions are due no later than June 20th. For a recap of the rules, go here.

8 comments:

Jacqueline Meldrum said...

Can't wait for those entries to start rolling in! Good topic this month Lisa :)

Valerie Harrison (bellini) said...

Congratulations to Kittie for winning...now on to the next challenge!!!!

Anonymous said...

Just the challenge I need, as I'm looking to increase my beans/legumes/pulses! And I have just the mint--oops, I mean, just the thing. . . :)

Lucy said...

On to it.

Congrats to Kittie!

Ivy said...

Congrats to Kitti and I will definitely participate this month.

Anonymous said...

sounds great. I look forward to participating.

Deeba PAB said...

Have just posted for this months' lentil salad Lisa...all thanks to Arundathi. Will just mail you in a bit! Cheers

TBC said...

Hey Lisa,
I just sent you an e-mail with the details of my entry. Hope you receive it.:D