My Legume Love Affair #105 - March 2017


I'm pleased yet again to be hosting My Legume Love Affair. This ongoing event was started by lovely Susan of The Well Seasoned Cook, and passed over to me to administer. Great thanks for the support other bloggers have shown by sharing recipes and guest hosting.

Legumes are a mainstay of my vegetarian diet and I never tire of finding new ideas.

To join in the fun, all you need to do is prepare a legume-centric dish. Link back to this announcement, my blog and also Susan's blog, as she is the original founder of the event. Share your creation using the linky tool at the end of this post by the end of the month. Use of the lovely logo, designed by Susan, is optional, but appreciated.

Only one entry per blogger please and it must be vegetarian. Recipes from archives will only be accepted if reposted and updated with the links required.

For your dish to be included in the roundup, it must contain more than just a few tablespoons of legumes. The slight exception to this are legumes such as fenugreek or tamarind that typically are used in smaller quantities. Fresh or dried beans, lentils, pulses, and the sometimes edible pods that contain these seeds, and derivative products such as tofu or besan, along with fenugreek, carob, and peanuts are all acceptable. The possibilities are endless. Please just ensure that your shining ingredient is in fact a member of the legume family. All types of cuisines and courses are welcome, meaning appetizers, sides, mains and desserts are all acceptable so long as the mighty legume is the key ingredient.

I look forward to your creations. And as always, if you would be interested in guest hosting this event, please let me know. I have spots for this year open.



1 comment:

The VegHog said...

Hi Lisa, Thanks for hosting, I've submitted my entry. :)