Pasta Please #10 - Lasagne

pasta please logo

My treasured friend Jacqueline who cooks, writes and shares her photos at Tinned Tomatoes has been running an ongoing event celebrating pasta. Each month there is a different theme with guest hosts helping out some months. I'm pleased to be hosting Pasta Please for October.

Truth be told, I don't cook pasta all that often, but when I do, there is nothing better than the comfort of noodles smothered in thick tomato or cream sauce, adorned with vegetables and seasonings that suits the cook's mood. Served up with some crusty bread and salad on the side, well, that can be heaven.

After some thought, I'm asking for your favorite vegetarian lasagne recipe. Though it might require a bit more fuss than other pasta-based meals, lasagne for me was one of the earliest dishes I really learned how to cook after becoming a vegetarian and one that certainly appeals even to those who enjoy meat. I'm always looking for new ideas and am excited to see what readers share, especially as it is getting cooler and warming layered pasta dishes certainly appear more often on my table.

lasagna

To contribute this month, all you need to do is come up with a vegetarian lasagne, post about it on your blog, link to Tinned Tomatoes and my page in your post and then add your recipe via the linky tool at the end of this post by the 28th of the month. Please include the logo in your post.

Note, your submission must be vegetarian as this is a vegetarian site, and please only one entry per blogger. If you use twitter, tweet your post with @LisaTurner22 and #PastaPlease and I will re-tweet it to my followers.



3 comments:

Jacqueline Meldrum said...

Great theme Lisa :)

Amy said...

Hi Lisa,
Although food photography is not my strong point, I've added a photo of my lasagna recipe, as you requested, to my blog post: http://www.fitandfabulousatforty.blogspot.be/2013/10/kid-friendly-and-healthy-vegetarian.html

Cheers!
Amy

Claire said...

Great theme, Lisa, and great timing with this cooler weather! I just added my newest favorite lasagna recipe.