Late Night Peanut Butter and Vanilla Ice Cream Treat

Late Night Peanut Butter and Vanilla Ice Cream Treat

I admit I did not make my own ice cream, but this was an inspired late night creation that turned out even better than I expected.

Drop a spoonful each of natural peanut butter and raw honey over a couple of scoops of real vanilla ice cream or frozen yogurt, and top with a drop or two of real vanilla extract and a scattering of your favorite variety of granola.

On the top of the reading stack: Dakshin by Chandra Padmanabhan

Audio Accompaniment: Arc of Passion by Steve Roach

7 comments:

MaryMoh said...

That's creative. But I'll have this during the day...especially on a hot day.

Unknown said...

nice creation...have all the ingredients at home, will do it today...:)

indosungod said...

Who can resist that creation? I guess it will work with just plain yogurt too right?

Joanne said...

This is basically heaven! I am a verified PB addict.

Usha said...

Looks fabulous, I could go for this treat any time of the day :-)

Jacqueline Meldrum said...

That is definitely a craving Lisa! It is not like you to crave sweet stuff, I am glad you did this looks yummy!

The Food Hunter said...

You've started my ice cream craving...must stop at store on way home tonight.